Company CJSC "Interdnestrcom" informs you that recently the Moldavian mobile operator "Orange" in spite of the proposed agreements unilaterally made t...
How to make a long-distance or international phone-call
- Pick up the phone
- Dial "0"
- Dial area code or network number of the call recipient
for the international connection
- pick up the phone
- Dial "0"
- Dial "0" again, then dial country code, area code, number of the call recipient
How to make a long-distance or international order call:
- Dial 197
- tell the telephone operator the following information:
- name of the country and the city, day and time when you want to make a call
- phone number of the call recipient/li>
- phone number in Transnistria, to which the call should be provided.
- Information on the time of the call is available no earlier than 10 minutes after the order is made;
- Before the call is made the subscriber can make the following changes free of charge by contacting the Ordering Service:
- cancel the call
- change the time of the call
- change the phone number of the recipient
- change the rate from normal to urgent and vice versa